Avast UI failure can cease the entire program if it fails to load. Therefore, it is important to fix the error that can create an issue because of incorrect Windows services configuration. The first and the easiest step that you can initiate to resolve the issue is by restarting the services. However, if this technique does not work, you will need to follow the instructions that we have shared here –
3 Ways To Fix Avast UI Failed To Load Error
Method 1 –
- Step 1 – press win + R in your Windows keyboard and then type services. MSc
- Step 2 – press ok and locate Remote Desktop services in the right hand corner of the screen that has properties.
- Step 3 – referred the general tab and click a. The dropdown menu followed by startup type. Choose “automatic” and apply the option right away.
- Step 4 – Restart the PC and launch Avast anti-virus once again.
Method 2 –
Avast UI failed to load
Uninstall Avast from your PC by following the below mentioned step –
- Step 1 – identify Avast antivirus in your Windows PC and identify the list of programs in the PC.
- Step 2 – check out the orange icon and hit uninstall by clicking the left Avast.
- Step 3 – alternatively you can download Avast clear.exe in your laptop and remove the program followed by restarting your computer.
Method 3 –
- Step 1 – launch Run dialogue and type services. MSc
- Step 2 – hit enter and find out Remote Desktop services within the console.
- Step 3- doubleclick upon the startup and type automatic to ensure that the service is perfectly running.
Hopefully, you will be able to encounter the AVG error through the above-mentioned procedures and Surf Internet safely.